Registered
2,461 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
And who said it cannot be done.

Here are some pics of them together.
4 aussie lungfish
2 South American lungfish
4 African lungfish
My pieball west african lungfish is the most active of all my lungfish. The rest just like to hide or pile together with my bichirs.

·
Registered
2,461 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
so cute it's /\/\onster, I like the faces of lungfish. What happened to the first one? Something bite it?
They like to dig and moving large rocks and that why they end up with scared faces. I removed all the large rocks now. They are like bulldozers. Will just move anything in the way just to search for food.

·
Registered
315 Posts
i love lung fish i have 5 south american lung fish in a grow out tank and my big west african lung fish aka lenny

thanks again snow for this amazing fish

·
Registered
463 Posts
Very cool, I might need to get my hand's on one of these for my monster tank!

·
Registered
2,461 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
you have 4 aussie lungfish now? Time for me to save up for one :).
I think you should add one for your comm tank. H20 aquatics is planning to get rid of all their AUL. Get them as they are at 26-27 inches at $800 but they have a min of $1000 so best to ask Mike m_class2g as he knows the guy.

·
Registered
2,461 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Very cool, I might need to get my hand's on one of these for my monster tank!
Yes you should. They are awesome fish. You want a fish that act like a puppy dog, then a lungfish is the right one for you.

·
Registered
2,461 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Very nice comm Earl, I'll drop by ur place in a couple of weeks ;)
Nice!!! Don't forget the camera? BTW you coming paintball this Sat? You off on Thursday let go buy some paintball gears.

·
Registered
2,461 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
What time? I might be able to. If I dont go fishing. Just give me a call.
Pm Stephen aka MananaP. We are going all day till mid night so whenever you feel like dropping by.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts