British Columbia Aquarium Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
779 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
ok who watched this. I was off last week and had a vasectomy so since I'm sitting on my ass I decided to watch it. I actually finished all of it in a day and half. pretty crazy documentary. the way it's shows sure makes it seem like Steven avery is innocent. well that's what I think anyways

·
Registered
349 Posts
Yeah I watched it. Very sad. There is no way he should have been convicted in both of his trials. His second trial, I cannot say for certain that he is innocent, but I can say based on the evidence presented he is definitely not guilty. How there is no investigation into police corruption is beyond me, they clearly believe he is guilty of the crime and when to great lengths to prove their theory.

What bothers me even more is what happened to Brandon Dassey. Completely asinine.

·
Registered
779 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ya I feel bad for him. that's messed up. poor guy in jail cause he's slow in the head

·
Registered
12 Posts
The single most disturbing thing to come from that show is the revelation that Steven Avery doesn't own underwear. Not just that he doesn't wear any, but that he doesn't even own a single pair! Who lives like that??

1 - 6 of 6 Posts