British Columbia Aquariums banner

41 - 55 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
515 Posts
best of luck to all the entries, thank you pamela as well as fantasy aquatics and petguide.com

·
Registered
2,995 Posts
I've got 2 tanks in there no? 50gal and 30gal? Saw that I've only got 1 entry qualification.
Thanks Pam, Fantasy, Petguide.com and everyone who entered! Lets get some discussion going too!

Edit: Nm, my name's up there twice :D

·
Registered
1,767 Posts
Thanks for all the hard work Pam. Sorry for the last minute spam haha.
Good luck to all the other contestants and thank you to donating sponsors :)

·
Premium Member
1,617 Posts
Discussion Starter #44 (Edited)
Here are the contest results! Sorry it was a few minutes late, it took longer to do than I had anticipated. There were 56 entries all together. The numbers below each name are the post #'s from the Show Room Thread. I had my 3 year old daughter draw the names...

CONGRATULATIONS!

$50 gift certificate for Fantasy Aquatics goes to Sidius

$25 gift certificate for any BCAquaria Sponsor (donated by Petguide.com)
goes to jhj0112

I will pm the winners to get their info for the prizes. Thank you to everybody who participated :).

·
Registered
334 Posts
Thanks very much for the fun contest and to the sponsors also. What a great way to encourage people to share their tanks. Some very cool aquariums out there.

Congrats to the winners.

Reactions: Pamela

·
Banned
2,196 Posts
Thank you very much for such a fun experience. The whole contest was run very well and everything was very organized and professional. Great job Pamela!
Thanks to the sponsors for their generous offer.
Congrats to the winners!
It surely has been lots of fun--not to mention informative--to see so many tanks of so many varieties and regime. Thanks for your thread jobber.:)

·
Registered
1,193 Posts
Thank you so much!!! I've never won anything till now!! I gotta share this with my girls at home :)

·
Registered
466 Posts
Thanks to the organizers and the sponsors for a fun contest!

Congrats to the winners - can't wait to see the new additions to the tanks... ;)

·
Registered
1,767 Posts
Congrats to the winners! Hopefully we can keep having these contests in the future. Thanks Pam for organizing it again.

41 - 55 of 55 Posts