1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
773 Posts
Congratulations to you both, I wish you the best with your future together

·
Registered
2,944 Posts
Congrats! That is awesome. I have to agree with the others....wearing a tux in this weather is craziness...reminds me of my own wedding. LOL.

·
Dark Lord Owner
2,235 Posts
Congrats man :)

that video was amazing, the quality was so sharp and crystal clear, it's like it was a music video haha :)

Great and congrats :)

·
Registered
3,998 Posts
congrats!! very HAPPY FOR YOU BOTH. pics are beautiful..and you look like your meant for each other. good looking couple.
i havent met your wife..but i know she got a great guy .

·
Registered
5,556 Posts
SUCKER!!!!!!!!!

I'm kidding, I remember hearing you say you were nervous during her stagette :D I found that funny at the time.

I'm glad you're happily married, congratulations Alym!

·
Super Moderator
5,241 Posts
Now, Natasha can sleepover without the in-laws raising a brow :D. Congratz, buddy. I hope Jamaica is awesome :)! CYA when you get back, bro! BTW, does Natasha know you are on the forum on your honeymoon? darn fish addict :eek:!

Stuart

·
Registered
916 Posts
Congrats man :)

that video was amazing, the quality was so sharp and crystal clear, it's like it was a music video haha :)

Great and congrats :)
Yea real nice job indeed I just viewed it in HD what a great job of putting it together Poor Guy musta been up all night editing all that :eek:...
Hes gonna have to explain that " hey cover me with food " part though :confused:.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts