British Columbia Aquarium Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
455 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi fellow aquarists! I'm eagerly planning make some changes to my aquascape. Does anyone have a good amount of this Monte Carlo that they are willing to sell? Please let me know! You can also text me at 604-781-2709 as I respond more quickly.

Drew

·
Registered
572 Posts
If you drop by Richmond I have some free trimmings if you want. Lots of long stems and also short ones - probably enough to get a small carpet going while you look for more =)

Forgot to mention it's grown with CO2, may melt if you have none.

Sent from my HUAWEI SCL-L04 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3 Posts
Just don't buy the Tropica pots of Micranthemum from King Ed Pets. I bought a pot last week and 90% of it was brown. The only green part of it were the stems closest to the top.

·
Registered
572 Posts
Actually, I think I'm gonna pull out a whole swath of it from my scape - the right side. It's a patch about 3.5" x 2" grown with CO2. I'm looking for 10$. I'm located in Richmond and can meet anywhere along the Canada Line. Please let me know - my number is 778 840 8188. I would text you but I can't find my phone...

·
Registered
3,998 Posts
And of course my store...but I'm in north Burnaby. Which joins to the Lougheed direction. Gilmore

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
181 Posts
Gotta say, that's one sexy looking tank Dou :D

Actually, I think I'm gonna pull out a whole swath of it from my scape - the right side. It's a patch about 3.5" x 2" grown with CO2. I'm looking for 10$. I'm located in Richmond and can meet anywhere along the Canada Line. Please let me know - my number is 778 840 8188. I would text you but I can't find my phone...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.