British Columbia Aquarium Forums banner

Misc stuff for sale

2K views 11 replies 7 participants last post by  pinkjell 
#1 · (Edited)
#4 ·
The rabbits care is like a hamsters, just clean water, food, and his cage cleaned. We have taken him out on the leash a few times. He likes to roam around - but gives off pellets as he walks lol..hes adorable but we cant keep him unfortunately. Dexter (rat) has been handled since birth, so loveable..we are sad that we have to find new homes. :(

#6 ·
I am thinking about the rabbit, i want to get a 50g stacker so i could put him there...he is sooo cute :)

#10 ·
Yeah the one we had years ago did that, loved the telephone cables lol I am thinking about it not cause the bunny but cause of the money and also that i am the one that will b taking car of it :eek: is for my kid who is special needs and loves animals and tomorrow is his bday..we will c :)

#11 ·
Personally I have found my bunny a bit more work than a hamster. But it is so worth it they are great animals with the best personality and easy to clean up after if they are litter box trained! Don't forget they need hay unlike a hamsters :p Very cute bunny! Good luck!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.