British Columbia Aquariums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
I have a way to get good pics of fast moving arrows. For some reason my arrow knows when I lift the lid of the tank. Even when it's not feeding time he will come over and keep still under the lid expecting to get food. Try this and see if it works. If your arrow is not afraid or timid of you, as some young ones are, try it. Just open the lid and see if he waits under it. While he is waiting snap some shots. Trick your arrow in order to get nice pics.:D

·
Registered
2,823 Posts
i like snows idea. when i lift the lid to feed my mbu i can get some great photos! especially when I had the pbass. those buggers were so quick.

·
Registered
1,158 Posts
I was at Jay store a few week ago and I am surprise you didn't buy the HB supreme. Price is not much different from this xbhb but quality of the supreme is like xb.

·
Registered
2,786 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I was at Jay store a few week ago and I am surprise you didn't buy the HB supreme. Price is not much different from this xbhb but quality of the supreme is like xb.
he didnt have any when i was there ? oh well .. im super happy with it , getting some nice blueish/purple .. gotta get some pics i know [email protected]!

·
Registered
2,944 Posts
Nice Aro man! I'm always tempted when ever I see a Super Red. The Asian aro bug still hasn't bitten me yet, but it's still early days!!

·
Registered
2,786 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Nice Aro man! I'm always tempted when ever I see a Super Red. The Asian aro bug still hasn't bitten me yet, but it's still early days!!
thanks tony ..

i wouldnt call it a bug , more like an investment ...lol :p

and since you are good with numbers , i think you would agree ...;)

·
Registered
1,158 Posts
he didnt have any when i was there ? oh well .. im super happy with it , getting some nice blueish/purple .. gotta get some pics i know [email protected]!
I am sure Jay will let you trade in for the other aro as long as your is in perfect condition. His HB supreme have full pearl and nice blue shine as well. I would get it if its a bit bigger.

1 - 20 of 51 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.