British Columbia Aquarium Forums banner

If a mod is inappropriate towards a member, should they be held accountable?

• no. They should be allowed to stay on as Moderator

Votes: 0 0.0%
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
480 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Should mods be held accountable for their actions towards others in the forum if they are deemed inappropriate?

·
Registered
646 Posts
If their a repeat offender and/or extremely inappropriate they should be torn from their hammer. otherwise, they should treated the same as a regular member.

I highly doubt this behavior will ever become a reality with he MODs we have here.

·
Dark Lord Owner
2,235 Posts
I dont like where this thread has the possibility of going, nothing good can come from it.

Let me remind everyone that every mod we have does this on there own time. They go through stressful situations at some points and get NOTHING back from it. I'd love to pay them for doing what they do but that's just not reality.

Every mod we have deserves the utmost respect because it's not a easy volunteer position. They have to try to be neutral at most points and have to deal with the crap most people dont see.

Every mod we have has my utmost respect, this forum would not run 1/10 as good without them.

If anyone ever has a problem with anyone on the forum you can also pm me anytime.

thread closed

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.