British Columbia Aquarium Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The Bettas have arrived! The Black Smoke Crowntails and Giant Roundtails are awesome! Also the Black roundtails have to be seen! They are in limited quantity so only available in Burnaby.
I did see some happy customers going out with them already so if there is interest I wouldn't wait!

The Red Pigeon Blood Discus are gorgeous in Richmond and at $99.99 they are a great value at 3 1/2". Give them a few more days and they are going to be fantastic!

The Nile Perch are already eating and look very happy. The two in the display seem to be sticking together to my surprise and the Pike are awesome! The Green sheen on the back already is a nice touch.

Gold Neons and Diamond Neon Tetras looked good as well, and well priced.

Cant wait for Peru!!!!!:D

·
Registered
570 Posts
Here is a pic of the black smoke CT.. we bought one last night, he is still settling in :)

·
Registered
3,138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Here's one of his cousins lol picked him up today...only 5 or 6 of them left when I was there. The blue is much better than my pic shows...darn flash came on
Nice shot! Most of my photos are done against black making these guys a little tough to photograph.:mad:

·
Premium Member
6,764 Posts
Thanks Grant, I bet they are tough to photograph with a black background lol , I'm finding it hard just to get a good shot of him in his new/temporary tank. I got lucky with that shot, just got home put the bag in the 33 gallon , the Betta in that tank came up to say hi or something like that lol and "poof" was picture time, luckily the camera was close by. Too bad he was in the bag at the time, then again it was probably better that he was in it lol Thanks for getting these fellas in, they are very beautiful. He is doing great and settled in very well.:)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts