British Columbia Aquariums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
3,138 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey everyone!
I snapped a few Half Moons and Super Delta shots of the latest shipment. Enjoy!:D

White Roundtail Betta

Teal Super Delta Betta

·
Registered
3,138 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yes, Burnaby. The Teal one was very unusual. He is back in store as of today. Those Bettas were chosen at random but I had not seen a teal one like that before. Both photos are the same fish.

·
Super Moderator
6,764 Posts
The white one is a monster...in a good way.

The teal one is beautiful. Are those 2 pictures the same fish?

Must walk away from this thread...is he at the Burnaby location? Must walk away...
lol try living 5 minutes away ... went over for a female Crowntail, came back with one and a split tail male. If Grant don't ban me from the store soon, I'm gonna end up with a Betta sanctuary in my apartment lol

·
Registered
3,138 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
lol try living 5 minutes away ... went over for a female Crowntail, came back with one and a split tail male. If Grant don't ban me from the store soon, I'm gonna end up with a Betta sanctuary in my apartment lol
There is nothing wrong with a sanctuary, believe me, I have 2.:D
The split tails were very nice. I may bring them in regularly after this last batch. The opaque long tails as well are amazing.

·
Super Moderator
6,764 Posts
There is nothing wrong with a sanctuary, believe me, I have 2.:D
The split tails were very nice. I may bring them in regularly after this last batch. The opaque long tails as well are amazing.
lol wish I had 1 of your sanctuaries. Yes the split tails were awesome, I got the blue one with the white fins. All the bettas you have gotten lately have been an amazing selection. Thanks for the great prices and selection. Even if you banned me I'd prolly come in with a disguise lol not that you know what I look like yet lol Here's the split tail I got today at the BBY store:

BTW if you ever get one of these black orchid bettas in please let me know, I'm sure they are hard to find , but wow what a beautiful fish>>

·
Registered
208 Posts
i bought this one at rmd store, looks like the one on 1st pic? are they the same guy?? lol

wish i have photo skill like urs...........

·
Registered
480 Posts
gorgeous pictures Grant! What kind of camera do you have?

·
Registered
3,138 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
lol wish I had 1 of your sanctuaries. Yes the split tails were awesome, I got the blue one with the white fins. All the bettas you have gotten lately have been an amazing selection. Thanks for the great prices and selection. Even if you banned me I'd prolly come in with a disguise lol not that you know what I look like yet lol Here's the split tail I got today at the BBY store:

BTW if you ever get one of these black orchid bettas in please let me know, I'm sure they are hard to find , but wow what a beautiful fish>>
I almost had the Shadow fin Crowns last week. My order is in for them when they are available. Thanks for the compliments!

1 - 20 of 31 Posts