British Columbia Aquariums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,888 Posts
How is that possible without rolling the throttle at all for two minutes? My opinion... not so real.. unless someone can explain that to me!

·
Registered
572 Posts
He's probably just going in a straight line, that dude is crazy LOL. How does he manage to do this on a steady speed without as eternity said rolling the throttle it's not going down hill too LOL????

·
Registered
617 Posts
Easy enough to tighten the throttle so it stays where you twist it.
Unless that was a put on show by a pro, I predict a short lifespan for that rider

·
Registered
2,888 Posts
Easy enough to tighten the throttle so it stays where you twist it.
Unless that was a put on show by a pro, I predict a short lifespan for that rider
Easy nought to tighten the throttle? How is that even possible? I'm not technical, but :confused:

·
Registered
2,888 Posts
LOL a 15 year old mechanic, i cant drive yet dude!
Sorry, but I hafta correct you on that one! You can't drive LEGALLY =) LOL!
It's all good! You're only one year away, besides, you won't wanna be out on the road anyways.. people drive like IDIOTS!!!

·
Registered
50 Posts
tighten the mechanism in the throttle so it can lock at a certain speed
There's a great product out for just this sort of thing, called a throttle lock. Not legal on street bikes in Canada but it can by ordered though a couple of sites in the US. It' what the stunt riders use when they're doing tricks, quick flip to lock and another to unlock.

·
Premium Member
1,677 Posts
Sorry, but I hafta correct you on that one! You can't drive LEGALLY =) LOL!
It's all good! You're only one year away, besides, you won't wanna be out on the road anyways.. people drive like IDIOTS!!!
LOL! as much as i am eager to get my licence... idoits are scary :p

·
Registered
141 Posts
hahaha i love how the people in the car are going
"who rides a bike like that?!"
" record it record it!"
" i am recording"
" good.. post it up on the internet"

·
Registered
1,748 Posts
Not legal in Canada? I did not know that. I've never owned a street bike without having one installed! I've always called it a "cock 'n lock" (vice grips will do the same trick but not quite as attractive :rolleyes:):

http://www.brakeawayproducts.com/productinfo.html

You try riding the Three Flags Classic (Canada to Mexico) without it :eek: ;)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts