British Columbia Aquariums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Due to circumstances beyond my control, Munster Tanks custom tank/aquarium manufacturing is on-hold. As many have noticed, I have been absent from the forum for quite a while.

I want to apologize to those that have inquiries and requests currently forwarded to me. Your interest in Munster Tanks is very important to me and I hope I have been a positive contributor to the BCA Forum.

I want to thank everyone for their inquiries, interest and understanding.

In the meantime, I will be a hobbyist enjoying this forum like everyone else.

I am working very hard to offer you the type of products that I see are missing from this hobby. My goal is to offer custom aquariums again in the near future, along with added products that may be of interest to you.

As soon as I am up and operational again, I will be sure to post another announcement.

Thank You!

P.S. Feel free to add comments to this thread relating to any products that you would like to see available through me. I will do my best to make these products available once I am up and running, again.

·
Registered
2,498 Posts
i hope everything is alright Corwin.
best of luck in the future.

·
Registered
2,665 Posts
Yeah, hopefully everything works out for you and you are back up and running in now time. If there is anything I can do to help, just give me a call.

·
Registered
8,717 Posts
I think turnkey sumps (including durso standpipes and the like) would be a nice addition. Many of us like the idea of sumps, but are a bit intimidated by setting one up. If you offered packages with flow matched pumps and all the plumbing, etc., I'm sure more than a few ordering munster sized tanks would be interested.

·
Registered
1,207 Posts
Corwin your busy with your mortgage gig now aren't you!

·
Registered
281 Posts
The aquarium hobby has amused, educated and carried many people through stages in their life....one of my patients tells me they don't feel alone any more since I got them a fish for their room....I don't know you or what you are going through...just know you have added so much to this forum....enjoy the hobby, but look after yourself.....hope to get a rim less from you one day.....but no rush....life goes on....find happiness where you can...and if you drink....well, enough said...have a good one....see you around....

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
The aquarium hobby has amused, educated and carried many people through stages in their life....one of my patients tells me they don't feel alone any more since I got them a fish for their room....I don't know you or what you are going through...just know you have added so much to this forum....enjoy the hobby, but look after yourself.....hope to get a rim less from you one day.....but no rush....life goes on....find happiness where you can...and if you drink....well, enough said...have a good one....see you around....
Thanks for the well wishes, Fishkeeper. I want to thank everyone for their patience, as I re-group and help those in need of a roof over their heads. For those not aware, I am just crazy busy with the Mortgage Brokering gig.

Corwin your busy with your mortgage gig now aren't you!
Yes, absolutely.

I'll be back! :)

·
Registered
2,430 Posts
Hey Corwin, I just want to mention that I miss you around here. I hope that you come back soon!

Both of the tanks I got from you look great.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks Sean, always a pleasure to hear from you. :D

I want a tank, come back soon!
I have some small rimless ones available at the moment. I have a thread under Munster Tanks for these. What exactly are you looking for?

Hey Corwin, I just want to mention that I miss you around here. I hope that you come back soon!

Both of the tanks I got from you look great.
Hi Maureen. Missing you as well. I am glad that you are enjoying your tanks from me. :D

1 - 16 of 16 Posts