British Columbia Aquarium Forums banner

My 3 Lake Tanganyika Tropheus Tanks

6K views 17 replies 14 participants last post by  jrock 
#1 · (Edited)
I thought i would share my Tang tanks to all of you Troph lovers out there. Sorry i am not a professional photographer as these pics were taken with my samsung note 3. I did not edit any of the pics.

First tank is my 92 gal Fluval Venezia tank housing Tropheus Kalambo F1 juvies also a few Bemba juvies from Carter8089, Petricolas, elongated buffalo heads, White Calvus, Inkfin Calvus, Goldhead hybrids and a couple longfin bristlenose plecos.

Next is my 90 gal housing Bemba wild caught and F1 breeding group recently purchased from Carter8089.

And Finally my 135gal Tropheus Illangi F1 and Tropheus Duboisi F1 as well as yellow fin calvus gold head comps inkfin calvus.

See less See more
#6 ·
Thanks guys. Haha rich ya I wish.

#8 ·
tanks look great. I never knew there were so many cool trophs. Those gold head comps are starting to look awesome. Thanks for sharing :)

#11 ·
pm sent mrbob

#14 ·
Have to agree the tanks & water conditions look great ... VERY nice, variety is great too.

#17 ·
I am back. Had a password problem and was busy for a while

#18 ·
Yes I am looking to downsize and need to sell some trophs and the beautiful 90g fluval Venezia 320 tank and stand and filter. Pm me if interested Ina anything

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.