British Columbia Aquariums banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
567 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi all, My 33 gallon tank filled with 2 albino bristlenose plecos (newly added), 6 black skirt tetras and 3 juvie angelfish. :D

Plant wise I have some regular Vals, christmas moss, Flame moss and newly added Sunset hygro that may not be in their for a while but not quite sure.

I know I have to do some cleaning but I will do that in time my friends :)

What do you think? :)

This is the moss wall when i first put it in.

What it looks like today!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,851 Posts
Very nice. I like how you made use of the wood.

Feed the Angels around 3 times a day if you can. I always try to keep their bellies full.
Blood worms will really increase their growth rate soon :)

·
Registered
567 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ok I have been feeding them a good portion but twice a day. But will try 3 times a day. I also like what I did with the wood, I made some holes for the plecos.

·
Registered
567 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Here are some more upadated pictures I just took today.

There are my 2 albino bristlenose plecos :D

My juvie angels

My last and more colourful angel. Any suggestions for names? haha

·
Registered
278 Posts
I noticed the fork as well. But in your pics i also noticed a metal fork with zucchini on it. What do you use the plastic one for?

·
Registered
4,435 Posts
hahahh i know 2 of my cray tanks still have a knife in there, tanks look really good :)

·
Registered
567 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Hi all here is another update of my 33 planted tank. Unforunately my smallest angel passed away :'( but my other too look pretty healthy. I sold my 6 black skirt tetras to my friend and replaced them with 15 black neon tetras. In a school they look just AWESOME!!! I also placed in a bridge built of 3 rocks I found at Pitt Lake, on top of the bridge has some subwassertang I tied down. Both my albino bristlenose love it! I added a small cool look stick that i attached 4 small needle leaf java ferns. I put my clay pot in the back left corner that was replaced by the bridge.

Here are some photos:

This is my bridge

Here are photos of my schooling black neons

My bristlenose eating cucumber

Whole tank look

Better? haha

·
Registered
327 Posts
I'm guessing the black neons are now canucks fans? :) I like your moss wall on the first page.... thinking of doing something like that myself Did you find this difficult?

·
Registered
567 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Wow Havent updated this in a long time. Here are some friendly photos. Please Enjoy!

Biggest Angel, Doing his Thang

Caught My female Albino chillin on the wood

Also Caught my biggest Silvertip pleco on the wood as well.

Lastly, Caught my Oldest Otto playing dead.

·
Registered
2,888 Posts
Nice black neon tetras! They look like they're thriving!

Only one thing you're missing! Some lushing plants =) LOL!
Jobber604 already mentioned to me to save you some on my next prune! I'll be holding on to some for you next run around!

·
Registered
567 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Yeah Thanks a lot. I am trying to get bushy plants. I got some Rotola but just got them a couple weeks ago. But Tall and bushy is what I am looking for. Maybe a tiger lotus??????

·
Registered
1,229 Posts
Nice tank set-up. Hmm maybe ill give the plastic fork and suction cup a shot :p.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts