British Columbia Aquarium Forums banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
biggest male:

female:
the tank divider got knocked down so she got beat up a bit, but nothing that wont heal right back up!

·
Premium Member
1,677 Posts
To bad i dont have my old one eye red one. Good luck on your search for a large female if you want to breed, some of those males will make some stunning fry!

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
thanks man yeah i will keep my eye open for a nice female and maybe we will get some fry soon.

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
any of thesse fish are for sale too. in no rush to sell but if some one wants them i am will to part.make room for a female once i get home from africa.

·
Registered
2,430 Posts
Great colour! I don't know anything about Flowerhorns but it's amazing how much the black markings on the side look like kanji!

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
yeah they mean diffrent things or so i am told. but yeah i am happy with them thus far.

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
thanks for the comments! they are nice fish and seem to be happy hence the nicer colors.

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
with a Fluval 305 and a sponge filter and now a AC110 its way over filtured but i like clean clear water.

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
cant wait to clear up room and get that little guy in a bigger tank to get him bigger!

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
how can u get thesse guys more agressive? like to chace ur fingure along the glass and stuff?

·
Premium Member
1,677 Posts
why do you want them more agressive? best way is to feed them live food IMO or have them in a comunity tank

1 - 20 of 41 Posts