British Columbia Aquarium Forums banner
201 - 220 of 257 Posts
Discussion starter · #202 ·
Happy Father's Day everyone. Just a couple of shots now that the kids have gone to bed. Got these from Charles a couple of days ago and they seem to be settling in nicely. Being plecos though, they're kinda naturally camera shy....we'll mine are anyway....unlike Gary's. :D

L97. I'm a sucker for polka dotted plecos.

L273. With a name like Titanic, you'd think he'd be bigger LOL....he's the smallest of my pseudas for now but also my favorite so far. Can't get a good shot of him yet.

Discussion starter · #205 ·
Thanks! You know where to go get more!

Nice Pseudas Tony. You're making me envious.
Yeah, on my last trip to see Charles, I mentioned I wanted one and he was kind enough to save one for me. I've been keeping an eye out for one.
That L273 is awesome, saw it before you picked it up
from Charles.

Discussion starter · #208 ·
Hahaha, you think they would survive in that tank? Yeah, there's alot of algae in that clump of java fern you gave me.

Hey, I noticed some nice java fern in the photo and I know where there's come nice Cherry shrimp that will do clean up in there! :p
Yeah sad to hear of all those DOA. What a waste.

you are lucky, that is the only live L273 in this order :)

Hahaha, you think they would survive in that tank? Yeah, there's alot of algae in that clump of java fern you gave me.
Yep, I have cherries in my cube with 9 discus, rams and 100 tetras. :D

Discussion starter · #213 ·
Thanks Grant. I just have to improve my photography skills. Also, I'm never truly happy with the aquascaping. Always looking to change things up.

Tony,
Truly awesome set up, I find myself going back to this thread often just to see the full tank shots over and over. Well done.

Discussion starter · #217 ·
Just a peek at my L24. He's not big on staying out or staying still for a pic. Eating pellets and very active especially once lights are out. My biggest pleco yet from Charles.

Here's a more full body pic from the first night I got him a week and a half ago. Not a good pic but one of a few that he sat still for.

Reactions: mdwflyer
Discussion starter · #219 ·
Well without a frame of reference, its kinda hard to tell how big it is. I guess I could tell you that the rock he's on is is about 7 to 8" across. Does that help? :D

Hahaha...in your tank it looks so.....small. :p

Well without a frame of reference, its kinda hard to tell how big it is. I guess I could tell you that the rock he's on is is about 7 to 8" across. Does that help? :D
Haha..I could actually tell by that clump of Java Fern, as I remember how big those suckers are. You're lucky, my guy's favourite spot is now under a huge overhang, so can never get pictures. :D

201 - 220 of 257 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.