SO I finally found a cheap 50gallon tank (48x12x21) from one of the members (Thank you again Oscars) It has been sitting for sometime and and the silicone didnt look to well. So I thought I'd try my luck at resealing it before setting it up. took me a few days to go thru the whole ordeal & it has been filled now for 24 hours and no leaks yet lol SO I am going to empty it today and try to get it set up finally, I am so excited. Thought I'd share the experience here , so I will update this as the project moves along. I added some pic's of the resealing process for now. Someday when I get more time I am going to do a detailed post in the DIY section for resealing tanks as it was not nearly as bad as I thought it would be.