·
Registered
49 Posts
Looking good.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #42 ·
This tank early last summer sprung a leak well i was at work. Wound up losing 14 fish and a few plants. But i guess the up side is it allowed me to upgrade to my 135 gallon tank with a 40 gallon sump. Currently in the process of getting co2 togther for it.

Sent from my SM-G986W using Tapatalk

·
Registered
16 Posts
This tank early last summer sprung a leak well i was at work. Wound up losing 14 fish and a few plants. But i guess the up side is it allowed me to upgrade to my 135 gallon tank with a 40 gallon sump. Currently in the process of getting co2 togther for it.
So your 65 G Aqueon tank sprung a leak? And did that happen randomly and without it being side effect of something wrong you did?
Did anyone hit the tank, or did you try to move it without fully emptying the water out?
I was considering getting an Aqueon tank too, but have read online reviews from other people that complained about the stands and the tanks leaking after a few months.

Also maybe this is a good time to close this thread and start a new one for your 135 G tank, when you could include more details about your new setup.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #45 ·
There was no one at home when it sprung a leak. I had just cleaned it and did a water change the day before. It lasted over a year with no issues. But im super happy with the new tank its been setup for 8 months now.

Sent from my SM-G986W using Tapatalk

41 - 45 of 45 Posts