British Columbia Aquariums banner

1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
this is what it looks like before but the Blyxa japonica made the tank looks smaller so as the rocks.

so I change it to E. Parvula aka. dwarf hairgrass and this is what it looks like....hope the change will make it look like a bigger tank

again, sorry for the pics. quality and thanks for looking

·
Registered
278 Posts
Can't wait to see this start growing in, it's gonna look rad :D

Looked great before too.

·
Registered
2,944 Posts
I don't know how you planted guys do this but these are some of the prettiest scapes I've seen. If I was a fish, I'd be thrilled to live in there! Looks better than the real thing! Great job!

·
Super Moderator
5,237 Posts
Bien, it is looking good for a starter scape.

Best Regards,

Stuart

·
Registered
2,430 Posts
Both versions are incredible. Spectacular. You're very talented! How do your fish like having their tank rescaped from time to time?

·
Super Moderator
5,237 Posts
Looking good Bien. Looks like I may be going bigger soon too. Thinking of consolidating my tank for 1 big one (and a couple others ;)).

Best Regards,

Stuart

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
do it man, can't wait to see that. things you can do in a small tank!!! I'm pretty sure that big tank would be awesome

Looking good Bien. Looks like I may be going bigger soon too. Thinking of consolidating my tank for 1 big one (and a couple others ;)).

Best Regards,

Stuart

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #16 (Edited)
Looks like a mirror of one ADA tank I know. lol

for sure....I have some smaller rocks there but too small they got covered by moss

·
Super Moderator
5,237 Posts
do it man, can't wait to see that. things you can do in a small tank!!! I'm pretty sure that big tank would be awesome
I'm thinking bigger tank will be less maintenance than a bunch of small ones ;)!

1 - 20 of 56 Posts