British Columbia Aquarium Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sucks what happened to the forum, but this gives me a chance to post pictures of my Bettas in their very own thread.

Here goes...

Drizzle - My first since taking a 3 year hiatus from fish.

Fawkes - I love that he looks like a flame. The fattest of my boys.

Gryffin - This is an older picture. His tail has developed all these rosettes at the ends now.

Lockheed - Much younger photo. He developed into a nice halfmoon and then decided to tear all his fins. Treating him now for possible fin rot

·
Registered
308 Posts
They are all beautiful. I've been wanting to post pic's of all 8 of my males but it's a lot of work to get pics of them all and resize/post lol

·
Registered
570 Posts
You have a very beautiful collection of Betta's my favorite is Lockheed .. really love the purple!! :D Is he a black copper??

·
Registered
2,504 Posts
wow,
these are very beautiful....

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
You have a very beautiful collection of Betta's my favorite is Lockheed .. really love the purple!! :D Is he a black copper??
Thanks everyone :)

He is a copper, but I'm not sure if he is black copper. He always looks purple to me and sometimes green.

·
Registered
570 Posts
Thanks everyone :)

He is a copper, but I'm not sure if he is black copper. He always looks purple to me and sometimes green.
I've been looking for a purple one, or one that looks purple-ish.. very nice find!! :D :D :D

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
One morning I woke up and Lockheed's tail was split in multiple parts. I thought he had blown his tail because it was getting pretty big and heavy for him.

I guess then he decided it wasn't worth it and decided on a makeover.

This is what he looks like right now after some salt baths. Still a bit raw.

He will never look the same, but I hope he doesn't get sick or become a chronic nipper. He looks so sad in the photo too.

·
Registered
2,068 Posts
Wow they are all beautiful! Very Nice Collection! Where did you get them from?

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 · (Edited)
Aww! That last pic of Lockheed he looks sad!
Great bettas! I must say Ponyo is my favourite :D
I know. It gets me all sad too. I never did get a photo of him in all his glory, but he is a trooper.

Wow they are all beautiful! Very Nice Collection! Where did you get them from?
Thank you. They are from a combination of different stores.

Drizzle - PJ's Pets
Fawkes, Gryffin, Nimbus, Lockheed, Riel - Aquariums West
Ponyo - Isand Pets Unlimited
Sidney - Atison

Aquariums West IMO has the most variety to choose from if you go right when they get a shipment, which is quite often. They are on the smaller size because they are younger fish.

They are all beautiful. I've been wanting to post pic's of all 8 of my males but it's a lot of work to get pics of them all and resize/post lol
Yeah it is a pain, but beautiful fish deserve to be shown off. I would love to see your school. Photobucket automatically resizes my photos ;)

1 - 20 of 23 Posts