British Columbia Aquariums banner

41 - 50 of 50 Posts

·
Super Moderator
6,610 Posts
Discussion Starter #41
His latest CAT scan shows the cancer grew from 2+mm to 4mm. He's still feeling good except tires more easily. No pain which is a real blessing. They will wait 3 months then do another CAT scan and decide whether another round of chemo or perhaps stem cell treatment will be ordered. Thanks again for all your support everyone 🙏 ❤ 😘

·
Super Moderator
5,240 Posts
Hello Anthony.

Your father and family continue to be in my family’s prayers. God always has a plan and we don’t always know what that is.

Best regards,

Stuart

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
6,610 Posts
Discussion Starter #44
After a year long battle w multiple cancers and other health issues, my Dad passed away at 5:55pm on Sunday, January 10th, 2021. Thank you all for your prayers & positive thoughts.

·
Registered
52 Posts
I’m deeply sorry your family is experiencing the pain of a loss like this. My heart goes out to each of you

Wishing you peace,
Andy

·
Super Moderator
5,240 Posts
My prayers go out to you and your family, Anthony. Your dad is now in God’s realm with love surrounding him there as well.

My condolences.

Stuart

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,767 Posts
Anthony,

Thank you for sharing your loved one with us. It saddens me to learn of this just now as I return to the forum after being away for several years. My uncle also passed from cancer on Jan. 2nd. I hope you and your family feel supported and are at ease knowing your father is in peace.

Sincerely,
Nicole

41 - 50 of 50 Posts