Here are pictures of my discus enjoy..

Got this lovely fish from April..
I got these 2 from Kevin

·
Registered
1,732 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)
Here are some more pictures..

Here are the 3 i got from Kevin.. Thanks again..

Here is my breeding pair..

·
Registered
1,243 Posts
Nice collection you got there.
Makes me want to try discuss too but unfortunately I don't think I can handle discuss atm ^^

·
Registered
8,717 Posts
Wow....you discus people are totally corrupting my mind. Those are some very beautiful fish you have Dave. Is that pool filter or 3M sand in the bottom of your tank? And I see some Cories. Sterbai or other kinds? Just getting some ideas for planning my next tank, which will have some of those flat fish in them. :D

·
Registered
460 Posts
Yes, very nice collections of discus.

I am contemplating of adding more discus to my tank... would you mind telling me your WC schedules? Aged water or direct tap?

·
Registered
1,732 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 · (Edited)
Yes, very nice collections of discus.

I am contemplating of adding more discus to my tank... would you mind telling me your WC schedules? Aged water or direct tap?
Hello there.I now do 2 wc a week at 30 to 50% I do the them on monday and thursday. I just add a few more fish in the past couple of weeks and It just to be on the safe side and I ran in to problem in the past when I would do 1 lg wc . I don't use age water yet but i will soon. I have been a little lazy and busy with clean out the wine barrel and setting up the fish room.

·
Registered
1,732 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Nice collection you got there.
Makes me want to try discuss too but unfortunately I don't think I can handle discuss atm ^^
Thanks. they are not as hard as people make them out to be. Go ahead you can do it....:D

Nice Dave, what a great collection.
Thanks

Love that heckel with the 5th stiration....beautiful......nice collection Dave....
Thanks Dean . How are your fish doing?

Beautiful collection. Thanks for sharing
Thanks . How are your fish doing?
Wow....you discus people are totally corrupting my mind. Those are some very beautiful fish you have Dave. Is that pool filter or 3M sand in the bottom of your tank? And I see some Cories. Sterbai or other kinds? Just getting some ideas for planning my next tank, which will have some of those flat fish in them. :D
It's not 3m . I got it from Pam a while ago.I have forgotten what it is. I have a 4 sterbais and 6 other cories that came from aqauboy 71.

the 3 blues seem doing great, color is bright. thx
Yup they are doing well and 2 of them starting to do the mating dance...

·
Registered
188 Posts
HI Dave...my fish are doing great...just got in my wild X's from April, so I know have my work cut out for me.....lol....nice group of discus you have...
take care for now you newly married man....lol

·
Registered
1,853 Posts
very nice collection. They look very beautiful!

I guess with that many in there, there isn't too much aggression?

·
Registered
1,732 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Nice collection, Dave. That heckel is a BEAST!!! Really like the looks of the fish in the first two photos. Good job :)
Thanks Shelly I'm hoping the Big Heck will start to get is grove on soon with one of the blue i just got. I'm still waiting to see your collection...:D

Dave, that heckel is one awesome looking fish
Thanks It's is beauty How are your fish doing?

very nice collection. They look very beautiful!

I guess with that many in there, there isn't too much aggression?
Thanks But even with that many fish I'm at 18 there is still quite a bit of aggression in the tank . The pecking order balance had been changed since i add the 3 lg wild blues..

·
Registered
26 Posts
Vdery nice collection of discus you have put together,especialy the heckle.
What length of tank is your 110 gal discus tank?
Laurence

1 - 20 of 108 Posts