British Columbia Aquarium Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,430 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thank you, everybody! That tank has a filter but the tank is big enough and the betta's fins are short enough that the flow doesn't seem to bother her. The tank is low maintenance. It looks a little roomier these days since Stuart talked me into moving the hornwort out of it. ;-)

I also have a male betta in my dining room. That tank is 5 gallons and I leave the filter switched off. It's heavily planted and very easy care as well. Sometimes I think of introducing those fish, but I worry that the female betta (Fermi) would send Joe packing and keep parts of his tail as a souvenir.

·
Registered
2,430 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Bulldog, I'd love to take a closeup of her but she is always on the move and so all I get is a blur. She is beautiful, though.

Atom, I wasn't really thinking of introducing her to the male betta -- until I saw what happened with Scholz's pair. Since then, I've been tempted. But I'm still too nervous to take a chance with them.

Very nice! Do you have any closeup pics of the gal? She's really nice looking!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.