British Columbia Aquarium Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
4,435 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As some of u know got a krib from April one day that i went to get some angels. He was a tiny fry, this is him now

Then on February I got another one from a member

How he looks now (turn out to b a he and not a she :()

Here are the 2 boys together :) just took this pics

·
Registered
4,435 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Registered
4,435 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks everybody, yeah they are so cute. I am so proud that i raised the one since fry and grew so nicely now is Aprils fault i am hooked on kribs lol

·
Registered
4,435 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

·
Registered
281 Posts
I am sure there must be some member with some females. They are such an beautiful fish.

·
Registered
4,435 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I am sure there must be some member with some females. They are such an beautiful fish.
They are, i already got a cave for them and want to set up their own tank..they are in a community fish tank now

·
Registered
2,220 Posts
Woohoo Claudia, thanks for posting the pics! The little guy recovered nicely, he's beautiful. And they seem to be good pals. That's great!

If you do get a female, keep in mind that they won't be pals any more though. That's what happened here - they were all in peace until I introduced a female. Then you saw what happened to your little guy. (note that I am carefully keeping away from any anthropomorphism! :D).

Thanks again for posting, and good luck if you breed them. I'll try to put up updated pics of my fry. They have grown a lot. :)

Cheers.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts