British Columbia Aquarium Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
646 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally after 2 months of waiting, I received a healthy FRT!!! Thanks again Earl (King-eL) for the hook up. He (i think its a he) is around 4.5" from shell tip to tip and around 2.5" fat!

Here are the pics...

This one is blurry :(

Last but not the least, Shot this by accident. Flash wasn't up. I call it...

Moon light lovers

Enjoy :)

·
Registered
1,243 Posts
I like the last one :). Congrats on getting him.

·
Registered
2,498 Posts
Gill,
very nice FRT can't wait to get one one day..
thanks for sharing,

·
Registered
646 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yo bring your camera to my place. I wanna take pics of my fish.

Stephen's FRT is also getting big. Might get more for myself soon.
When are you free man? PM me your schedule so we might work out something.:)

·
Registered
516 Posts
Do these guys need any special care/diet? Or is it more or less the same as a fish?

It is so cute, I love the shot of it resting on the bichir.:)

·
Registered
2,809 Posts
very nice gil ! anytime you you wanna bring your fancy camera to my place and snap some shots of mr myrtle ..lol (getting big btw) you are more than welcome :)

keep a variety in diet , lots of veggies , wafers and fruits .keep away from to much protein at a small size .

enjoy [email protected]!

·
Registered
646 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
very nice gil ! anytime you you wanna bring your fancy camera to my place and snap some shots of mr myrtle ..lol (getting big btw) you are more than welcome :)

keep a variety in diet , lots of veggies , wafers and fruits .keep away from to much protein at a small size .

enjoy [email protected]!
How big is myrtle now btw? I'm currenlty trying to feed him hikari algae wafers as it has protein in it. Who would've known lol! As for the pic, I'll see what I can do ;). I'm quiting my full time job to go back to school so I'll have more free time in my hand.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts