British Columbia Aquariums banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
2,888 Posts
You call that overstock LOL! U should seriously see mine, that's nothing compared to mine LOL! I AM SERIOUSLY, OVER STOCK ON ONE TANK!

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Nononoonono, Mine is way overstocked!!!! It's a 20 gallon with 1 spotted hoplo, 1 striped raphael catfish, 3 peppered cory's, 2 bandit cory's, 6 rummynose tetra's, 4 gups but not mine, 1 bristlenose pleco, 1 clown loach, The other past away for no reason :( This is way overstockeddd!!! But I am getting a 55 with 1 striped hoplo (have already) 2 featherfin sydonisis, 1 Raphael cat (have) and 6 glass catfish or more

·
Registered
2,430 Posts
I like those rummynosed tetras! Do you find that they school together?

Your tank doesn't look very crowded but I'm sure that they'll enjoy the 55 gallon upgrade.

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
They school together Amazingly !!! I love it. Sometimes though, one gets lost for a min, Lol Then when they get close they are 1 again :D I need MTS though!!!

·
Registered
2,888 Posts
That's still nothing compared to my overstocked tank!
I have 2 ID shark that's growing out in my 60 gallon! LOL! Beat that! I am actually pretty glad that my threadfin and apistogrammas haven't been swallowed yet!

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
o__O I can't you win hahaha Good for you :p I have an 8 gallon, nothining in it, I need to put things in it :) I'll put an oscar to beat you, No I'm kidding

·
Registered
2,888 Posts
o__O I can't you win hahaha Good for you :p I have an 8 gallon, nothining in it, I need to put things in it :) I'll put an oscar to beat you, No I'm kidding
Why kidding? :confused: hahaha, just do it :rolleyes:!!!! And use that 8 gallon as your grow out... although it'lll last you maybe up to 3 weeks HAHAHA! and maybe 3 water changes a week! LOL!

·
Registered
2,888 Posts
a 8 gallon water change 3 times a week shouldn't take you more than 1 hour in total =) as for the rest of the time, you can study! LOL!

btw... you're grade 8 only? nice tank, I did WAY worst at your age..
My ex gf once tried to help me change water for my tank, in chinese, tropical fish direct translation is (hot water fish).. so i took a nap.. and when I woke up, they were all cooked, and i asked "WTF, why are you putting boiling water in my tank?" she replied "but they're hot water fish, maybe they're just resting".... sigh!!! i wuz grade 9.. LOL! I will not trust a woman again!

·
Registered
2,888 Posts
The tanks too small to have a cray!
I have a shrimp with clampers.. he ate most of the guppies in my guppy tank and destroyed the rest!

It'll just kill your stock slowly! If you want something interesting for the bottom.. maybe a "Hillstream Loach" or a "Panda Garra".. they both look extremely interesting!

·
Registered
2,888 Posts
=) LOL! That's how bored I am some times...
And at the moment... My Denisoni Barb ($20)... Madagascar RainbowFish ($14)... Triple Red Apistogramma ($15)... have all died becuz of my idiocy of feeding too much bloodworms and suffering from bloat! I am not allowed to feed them for 3 days until they digest absolutely everything! Posting is all I can do meanwhile! And wifey will kill me if I tried to replace them again!

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Awe, I'm sorry to hear about your lossssss, not too long ago one of my Clown Loaches died I found floating in the middle :( I was sad, And Denison barbs are beauties!!!

·
Registered
743 Posts
dont forget that your clown loach may be unhappy. if it does not have a school of at least 5 clowns it will likely become extremely depressed. They are very social and intelligent fish.
Someone will gladly add them to their school if you look around here.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts