British Columbia Aquarium Forums banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
308 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Diesel didn't exactly get his lion cut like planned. I guess vet app't/shots then grooming was too much and he threw a violent fit when they tried to shave him down, usually hes welled behaved at the groomers. He was SOOO pissed off at me. For a while every time got near him he hissed/growled/spit at me. I'll take him back in a few days to try again.

Heres some pics to laugh at:

·
Registered
916 Posts
Look at the ears in the last shot.........that is one pi**ed cat :eek: If I were you, I'd be on the lookout for little "presents" Diesel may leave around the house - like in your bed, or your clothes ;)
LOL ...little presents :D...

I remember the Lion haircut :cool:....why all the top view pictures ?
Too chicken to get down to floor level and take some :p LOL I would be too.
Great post .

Oh and ...awwww poor Diesel :rolleyes:..
bill

·
Registered
485 Posts
Cant stop smiling and laughing.. Im SOOO sorry thanks for sharing,,,, like I said lion cuts I thought were the best but this tops it...

·
Registered
308 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
im glad you all like it. I hope I can get him back to the groomers soon, I dont think I can stand how silly he looks for much longer. It's his fault he looks so stupid anyways, he should of just let them shave him like he usually does

lol, this is hilarious.

I would be angry too if I looked like that. Is the haircut for medical purposes, easy maintenance or just for fun?
I get him groomed because he just has WAY to much fur. he has trouble grooming it all himself and he won't let me brush him either. Hes much happier with no fur. I guess it's kind of for fun too lol

·
Registered
2,259 Posts
Gee it gave me a shock when I read your first post. My first and only cat, who died 20 years ago, was called Diesel. Pretty unusual name for a cat (although I guess we both chose it for the same reason, strong purring? :D ), so I had to read twice!

I loved him very much :(. He had a pretty good cat life I think. Certainly purred an awful lot.

Anyway, thanks for posting this. And your Diesel looks like a beautiful cat.

·
Registered
308 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Gee it gave me a shock when I read your first post. My first and only cat, who died 20 years ago, was called Diesel. Pretty unusual name for a cat (although I guess we both chose it for the same reason, strong purring? :D ), so I had to read twice!

I loved him very much :(. He had a pretty good cat life I think. Certainly purred an awful lot.

Anyway, thanks for posting this. And your Diesel looks like a beautiful cat.
awwe :( :( its always tough to loose pets and even after years and years you never ever forget or stop loving them. I've lost 3 cats, Those were the absolute worst days of my life.

Diesel calmed down and decided it was okay to show his face now

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
Aww...he is gorgeous.

My cat is also very bushy and longhaired. I find matts sometimes even though she gets brushed everyday! I don't think I could bare giving her a lion cut though :). Some how I don't think she would not appreciate looking like a boy.

·
Registered
2,504 Posts
he is a very handsome looking cat when he's not showing off his silly side.
hope he is feeling better.
thanks for sharing.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.