British Columbia Aquarium Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
614 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, my name is Steve and I am a fishoholic.

I have the following fish/Inverts

Shrimp: Yellows, Gold Bees, CRS, CBS, and the descendants of BlueBerrys
Corys: Pygmaeous, Hasbrosus, Hastatus, Pandas, and Loretos
Plecos: BNPs - Silver tip, and Albino.
Others: Celestial Pearl Danios, Chili Rasboras, Gold and Cardinal Tetras
Snails: Assasins

I also have 3 "wives", all of whom are members of this forum. I am also the father of a wonderful 2 1/2 yr old daughter.

Steve

·
Registered
2,503 Posts
you get around eh Steve......3 wives sweet
welcome back...

·
Registered
130 Posts
:D
and you should all know Nicklfire designed the website. Now that he has updated it, Steve can update the contents of the website. BTW I am one of the "wives" and the mother of his daughter.

·
Registered
5,556 Posts
One wife is plenty, you're a brave man :)

Hope the chest is feeling a bit better and you can chuckle now.

·
Registered
614 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
ok here's the story. I am married to Bettagirl, she is my actual wife. She and her best friend, who is also a member here, have been close friends since they were pre schoolers. Any how the 3 of us, and the 3 children spend a lot of time together. I often getting the same nagging from the friend as I do from my wife...One day I made the comment that it is like having 2 wives. Since then I have refered to her, and called her ' The other wife'.

One day we were out for coffee and I had an msn conversation with another member of this forum. She gave herself the title of my 'Internet wife'. I shortend that to iwife.

My chest is getting better, thank you, but is is a slow recovery, and still feeling a lot of pain.

Steve

1 - 9 of 9 Posts