British Columbia Aquarium Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
483 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys,

Hope all has been well with everyone. It's been awhile since I've been on. Life has just been insanely hectic with minimal time on my hands (running a small business and usual family stuff). Currently no tanks really set up, but plan to once I settle into my new place (seems I move alot, but have finally bought my first place).

I hope BCA has been running smoothly. I see the Yungster has done quite well with keeping up, and the mods have done a great job as always in keeping the peace.

Hope to get reacquainted with some old friends, and meet some new members.

Yes, Nicklfire and I still owe you moderators. :)

·
Registered
188 Posts
welcome back! the site has been awesome through out my years of fish keeping, thanks for creating it!

·
Premium Member
483 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Jay> Thanks! :) Welcome to BCA. Hope everyone's been helpful.

SHF>I'm back again for now. No kids for me yet! Has a little bit of time to spare and decided to check up on the site. Figured I should at least say hi to everyone. On the fence about setting up a new tank, worried I won't have time to take care of it properly lol. Just been extremely busy with building the business. Alot of work to build up a small business.

APRIL>I've been trying to make my way to see you April, but being I'm a bit far and only one day a week free makes it's a bit hard. But either way, you'll see me soon. :)

·
Super Moderator
5,317 Posts
The dead have awakened..... And no kids yet?

One day you'll be blessed by the joy of it all.

Best regards,

Stuart

Tankless in Vancouver

·
Registered
3,998 Posts
Hi again. Yes I think it's time they changed the calendars to 8 day weeks. I only get a half day off a week myself

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
447 Posts
Thanks for creating this site.I have enjoyed meeting people in person with the same intrested. I hope your business is doing well and hope to see you more on BC Aquaria.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts