British Columbia Aquarium Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here are some pics of my rcs tank. if you look closely in certain pictures you can see babies which have been born to an unseen mommy hiding somewhere.

full tank

zoomed view

bottom of tank

juvenile (in between far right red leaf and green leaf behind the algae dots)

baby

·
Registered
614 Posts
Those are nice pics, but the computer i'm on, the graphics card is shot, the shrimp look electric blue. I'll fire up another computer later, and see what colour they really are.

·
Registered
614 Posts
lol Chris, This is my old computer. I built it from spare parts 5 yrs ago. 1 ghz processor, built in graphic card, and 512mb of mis matched RAM. Shared RAM that is. I use it for monitoring email, word processing, and surfing , sometimes. I forgot, the funny part. It is hooked up to a 29" HD monitor

I am looking forward to seeing their pics later

·
Registered
460 Posts
Nice shots on the shrimplets.

It is always good to see baby shrimps out in the open minding their own business. It won't be long that you will see a "red carpet".

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Beautiful tank and great pictures.
not as nice as yours!!! my tank is just a mishmash at the moment, but with the apparent one a day deaths i do'nt want to do too much.. i've lost 10 over the past 3 weeks, only one every so often. VERY ANNOYING.. but the water must be good since the rest are breeding!.

love to see pictures of yours!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts