British Columbia Aquarium Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So after my 210 sprung a leak,i cleaned up my place and took everything off the tank. After looking at the tank with no filters heaters and all the other things hanging off the tank it makes the tank look soo much better. So im thinking of seting up a sump and have a clean looking setup. My question is can glass tanks be drilled? Is there any company or people i can hire willing to do everything including reseal the silicone. Its still a very nice tank i want to save. If anyone knows who can provide the service let me know!! And how much harder is it to setup a salt water? Thanks for any help

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
Glass tanks can def be drilled! I've done many. All you need to do is test the glass to make sure it's not tempered :) if your wanting to setup a sump you can come check out my 360g with 2 sumps and a sand filter. You can see how it drains into the sump from the tank because it's all exposed.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.