British Columbia Aquarium Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,245 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here is some pictures of my newly set-up yellow lab fry tank. Finally found some Limestone rocks at Fish World Langley :D. Hope you guys like it. If not feel free to give me some pointers on making it better :D.

Thanks for looking,
Clint.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,245 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks man. Alright just let me know when.

·
Registered
278 Posts
Nice looking fry tank there :)

·
Registered
1,245 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Nice looking fry tank there :)
thanks halonine. I dunno if the air pump I got hooked up on the tank it strong enough though.

Maybe you guys can tell me what you think of it :D

Clint.

·
Registered
1,245 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
WOW!! That seriously loooks niccceee!!
Thanks eternity302. I just wanted to keep it as plain as possible because the stars of this tank will be my yellow lab fries :D

What you think about the bubbles in the sponge filter? Do you think it's strong enough? That's the strongest it can go :(. Not to sure if I need to get a new one or what. Maybe you can give me your opinion :D

Thanks, Clint.

·
Registered
4,435 Posts
Looks good as for the sponge filter i think is fine, u r putting fry in there so u dont want it too strong

·
Registered
1,245 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks Claudia. Ok sound good :D.

·
Registered
1,408 Posts
Looks nice Clint, Ill have to stop by fishworld for some limestone (they always give me good deal ;) )

·
Registered
1,245 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Looks nice Clint, Ill have to stop by fishworld for some limestone (they always give me good deal ;) )
Thanks :). Yeah I'm going to get some rocks to put in my main tank and remove the pots :). The pots looks ugly compared to having the limestone rocks hehe :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts