British Columbia Aquarium Forums banner

1 - 20 of 96 Posts

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
From the tenecor group buy. Size is 96"X48"x28" (558gal). Looks just like kookus's tank except for the black background. I didn't get the stand bec my floor slopes down. Need to make a stand that will compensate. Will post more pictures when I start with the stand and plumbing.

Kole: The driftwood looks so small. No problem putting it in. You need to find me a bigger one.:p

·
Registered
2,503 Posts
that is one really nice tank...
if you don't mind me asking what was the cost for this?

·
Registered
71 Posts
You and Kookus need to get to filling up these tanks and getting your stock in instead of making me wait! :D

·
Registered
530 Posts
From the tenecor group buy. Size is 96"X48"x28" (558gal). Looks just like kookus's tank except for the black background. I didn't get the stand bec my floor slopes down. Need to make a stand that will compensate. Will post more pictures when I start with the stand and plumbing.

Kole: The driftwood looks so small. No problem putting it in. You need to find me a bigger one.:p
Congrat !!!! Richard !!!!

Very very nice tank. Looking forward to see the completion !!!!!

·
Registered
2,944 Posts
So jealous of you two with the shiny new tenecors, they are so shiny compared to my used one. Now if I can only get mine finished....

·
Banned
797 Posts
Right on Richard! :) Looking forward to watching your tank develop for sure.

Concerning the four aros not liking each other, I have heard beware of the "four corners of death" where each aro takes over a corner and then they fight it out on the perimeters of their territory. You might want to get a few more aro pieces or at least a lot of dither fish.

Congratulations on taking your hobby to the next level. :)

·
Registered
2,164 Posts
Not sure yet. Problem is my four right now all don't like each other.
hey rich. if i were you, try to sell some of the bigger ones you have right now and start with all young aros. this is your best bet. i say go for 5 or 7 to start with. introducing big aros can be very risky. also, divide the tank so the aros are squished in a small space. this will give them less room to move/chase each other around. increase space as they grow/get accustomed to each other.

1 - 20 of 96 Posts