British Columbia Aquariums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
3,138 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I am very pleased with the shipments that have arrived so far. Our Sulawesi shipment has arrived and I am very impressed!

Cardinal shrimp, Red fire, Poso White Crystals, Six Banded Shrimp and yes, Harlequin Shrimp!!!:eek:

Our Singapore supplier came through again with adult Figure 8's! They are huge!

Temensis Peacock Bass look great as usual.

A real show stopper is the Neon Red Lobsters we imported from Indonesia, wow, they are VERY red! I will try to snag a photo of these tomorrow.

We are still waiting for a confirmation on Peru but with any luck we will be on track for this Wednesday,

Stay tuned!

·
Registered
232 Posts
Was really surprise to see the Harlequins. Couldn't help myself and picked up one only to give it another kick at the can.

·
Registered
851 Posts
Just to show you I'm not fibbing.

and their tank

I must say, great shrimp Grant! Let me know when you get your hands on some of the other varieties. :D

·
Registered
232 Posts
I must say the Harlequin I p\u is adjusting pretty well so far (took 4hrs to acclimatised it). I was a little worry about picking it up 2hrs after they arrived at IPU.

Side note, not sure if its the lighting or what, but the batch of Skunk shrimp look more colourful than the ones before.

·
Registered
3,138 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
"I must say, great shrimp Grant! Let me know when you get your hands on some of the other varieties. "

Thanks Algae beater! Will post on arrivals when we receive our next shipment!

·
Registered
3,138 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I must say the Harlequin I p\u is adjusting pretty well so far (took 4hrs to acclimatised it). I was a little worry about picking it up 2hrs after they arrived at IPU.

Side note, not sure if its the lighting or what, but the batch of Skunk shrimp look more colourful than the ones before.
They were from a batch from a few weeks ago, I think it is the Black substrate bringing out the color and the fact they have been a round to settle in.

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
I got 2 figure 8s and they are absolutely awesome thanks again you guys :D

1 - 19 of 19 Posts