British Columbia Aquariums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
773 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Did anyone notice the new banner??? Or are you just unobservant like myself?? lol Looks good guys (yours was cool to though Nicklfire) I love the "Fish Junkies"
so true.

·
Registered
4,435 Posts
yup i saw it :)

·
Super Moderator
5,240 Posts
Looks awesome, I'm glad it finally appeared :)! Good work Shawn and team.

BTW, THIS IS ALSO MY 500TH POST :D!

·
Registered
318 Posts
yah looks great...for some reason...maybe just me..this banner look bigger than the previous..haha..and dun seem to have the page twitch anymore

·
Dark Lord Owner
2,235 Posts
yah looks great...for some reason...maybe just me..this banner look bigger than the previous..haha..and dun seem to have the page twitch anymore
same size
twitch was in regards to one of the banner rotation ads.

·
Registered
1,229 Posts
Just saw it now ^^. Looks awesome. Good Job to whoever made it :)

·
Registered
230 Posts
I will start by saying that I love the banner. It is a great design. Great job. I only have a slight complaint and I only mention it because I think it can be remedied...

I'm not a fan of the blue bevel edge. It looks dated to me. And the words (logo and tagline) look blurry like they were enlarged from a smaller version or perhaps the banner was overly compressed and just needs to be a slightly higher quality.

Otherwise it is a great design. Thanks for the change.

·
Registered
2,888 Posts
I will start by saying that I love the banner. It is a great design. Great job. I only have a slight complaint and I only mention it because I think it can be remedied...

I'm not a fan of the blue bevel edge. It looks dated to me. And the words (logo and tagline) look blurry like they were enlarged from a smaller version or perhaps the banner was overly compressed and just needs to be a slightly higher quality.

Otherwise it is a great design. Thanks for the change.
+2! Awesome banner, but I wish it wuz in higher quality! =) but definitely nice!
Where's everyone of our favourite fish? Where's my flagtails? J/k :rolleyes: Great job~

1 - 20 of 25 Posts