British Columbia Aquarium Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2,665 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi BCA,

Just wanted to announce that I've started my own business and if you or anyone you know needs something done please pass along my contact information. I can help out with a variety of jobs. Take a look at the flyer for a sampling of what I can do. Thanks.

·
Super Moderator
6,611 Posts
Oh my. Treat my place as if it's your own??? Daniel you'd better make sure your home is spotless every time a new potential client comes over or they'll get the wrong idea.:bigsmile::p:p

JK. Good luck and glad you're moving forward with this new business venture.

·
Registered
2,944 Posts
Best of luck with the new biz Daniel! I'm sure many of us will have all kinds of weird requests for you in the future! LOL.

Tony

·
Registered
2,665 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Best of luck in your new business venture Daniel.
Thanks Laurie

Oh my. Treat my place as if it's your own??? Daniel you'd better make sure your home is spotless every time a new potential client comes over or they'll get the wrong idea.:bigsmile::p:p

JK. Good luck and glad you're moving forward with this new business venture.
LOL Anthony, We treat your place better than our own? Thanks

Best of luck with the new biz Daniel! I'm sure many of us will have all kinds of weird requests for you in the future! LOL.

Tony
Looking forward to seeing what BCA members can come up with. Bring it on. :D

·
Registered
3,998 Posts
Congrats. A good advertising site is home stars.com. A home services referral site. It's where we found our electrician and plumber setting up the shop.

Sent by tapatalk in north Burnaby

·
Registered
7,006 Posts
Daniel, I might need someone to paint my tile roof in the summer. Let me know when you can give me a quote.

·
Registered
2,665 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Good on ya Daniel. Self employment can be very gratifying with the direct relationship between how hard you work and how you are compensated. I know I can probably never go back to working for someone else. I hope your business takes off.
Thanks Gary. After getting a taste of working for myslef over the summer I really started to like it. I hope it takes off as well.

Congrats. A good advertising site is home stars.com. A home services referral site. It's where we found our electrician and plumber setting up the shop.

Sent by tapatalk in north Burnaby
Thanks for the tip April. I'll definitely check it out.

Daniel, I might need someone to paint my tile roof in the summer. Let me know when you can give me a quote.
Hi Charles, I could make it your way next Friday if that works for you. Hopefully the weather will be good enough to check out a roof. LOL

·
Registered
75 Posts
Congrats Daniel! from one business owner to another its nice seeing local business succeed, best of luck to you. Spring and summer should be a busy one for yoU!

·
Registered
2,665 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Congrats Daniel! from one business owner to another its nice seeing local business succeed, best of luck to you. Spring and summer should be a busy one for yoU!
Thanks dude, I hope it's busy too. LOL

·
Super Moderator
6,611 Posts
If you have any business cards, drop some off with me next time we meet. I literally have a lot of friends and family members who keep asking me if I know someone who can do this small job or that small job. I will pass them around at my church.

·
Registered
2,665 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
If you have any business cards, drop some off with me next time we meet. I literally have a lot of friends and family members who keep asking me if I know someone who can do this small job or that small job. I will pass them around at my church.
Sounds good Anthony. I've got cards and flyers already printed and ready to go. Need to come see you about my powerhead too

·
Registered
2,944 Posts
I can already think of a few small jobs that I'm thinking of doing. Lol. Most companies wont even contemplate doing small jobs too. So hard to find people that you can trust.

Reactions: target

·
Registered
2,665 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I can already think of a few small jobs that I'm thinking of doing. Lol. Most companies wont even contemplate doing small jobs too. So hard to find people that you can trust.
Agreed Tony. Let me know if/when you want a quote.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts