British Columbia Aquarium Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
3,998 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I'm picking up fish at 9 am at the airport.confirmed list be.ow-updated
The blue axelrodi a decided they did not want to immigrate to Canada! So not available.
Blue axelrodi rasboras
Cardinal tetras
Emperor tetras
Sterbai cories
Panda cories
Platinum Angels
Caucatoide apistos. Small
Pandurini apistos. Correction they shipped nannacara not pandurinni. Yellow cichlids
Sumatra blue neon goby stiphodon
Electric blue Rams
Galaxy rasbora
Pygmy cories
Black rili shrimp
Marble hatchets
Otocimclus
Offering bag lot deals from now until the weekend .
Some are limited in numbers .ie sterbais, angels, Rams so if bag lots wanted please reserve and commit to buy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,944 Posts
Oooh blue rasboras. Must drop by again.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3,998 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Ok well I had ordered pandurini. Got these. They are a dwarf Cichlid.

·
Registered
277 Posts
did they say what kind of nannacara ?

·
Registered
3,998 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
No but golden dwarf Cichlid. They are small but meant to be gentle little dwarf cichlids and breed easy.

·
Registered
277 Posts

·
Registered
3,998 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
No Africans. I had Africans but slow moving . I can order on request if someone wants multiples. Like a bag lot

·
Registered
3,998 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Depends on size and kind. Sometimes 8 sometimes 12 or 20. I'd have to look on what kind you ask for . The lists are long .

·
Super Moderator
6,612 Posts
Thanks again April for Felicia's shrimp. She asked me to "Thank you" too. Nice selection of healthy fish in a small space. Well worth a visit.

PS. I can't believe I missed the big auction cause I thought it was NEXT Saturday. Yeesh. Going to go bang my head against the wall now.

Anthony

·
Registered
379 Posts
=___= Stupid Vancouver weather.. Wet and cold when I have time than dry when I don't have time. Hope remember's day weather will be decent enough. BTW. April what is your hour for remember's day?

·
Registered
3,998 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Lol Anthony I wondered why you were on bcaquaria and not at the auction. Your welcome for the shrimp.
Remembrance Day I think I'll do 12-4. Short day instead of a day off. My fish will appreciate it.
I'll do a sun dance. It's usually nice on Remembrance Day.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
6,612 Posts
Lol Anthony I wondered why you were on bcaquaria and not at the auction. Your welcome for the shrimp.
Yup, this bone-head move deserves a real slap to the back of the head, a la Leroy Jethro Gibbs.

Oh well, it's been a good weekend anyways. Had play dates set up all weekend with four different kids coming over, including a sleepover. Made lunch for 11 Sunday. Picked up 2 used Jebao wavemakers and a bag of nice shrimp for the girls' new shrimp tank to join the ones we bought last week. Even took the girls with me to Cloverdale/Surrey tonight to visit a couple of different old reefing buddies, so it's all good.

I just realized I forgot to check out the new black Rilli shrimp you got in this week. Oh well. They say the mind is the first to go.

Anthony

1 - 20 of 22 Posts