British Columbia Aquariums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
353 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey All,

I can't seem to find the thread regarding that new LFS in Surrey area... I recall the place had a Facebook page (but I don't do Facebook).
Does anyone have the name or number for the store that they could post or PM me?

Regards,

Daryl

·
Registered
447 Posts
Fish Addicts?Langley

·
Registered
935 Posts
  • Fish Addicts in Langley (i copied the info from their facebook page)
    Address

5656 Production Way, Langley, British Columbia V3A4N4
  • Hours

Mon-Fri:6:00 pm - 9:00 pm
    Sat-Sun:10:00 am - 6:00 pm
  • Short Description

We are a wholesaler and retailer of tropical and cold water fish, plants, aquariums and supplies(new and used)specializing in cichlids- SA/CA and African
  • Long Description

now opened evenings and weekends while under construction
  • Phone

604-759-4905

·
Registered
353 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
That's it.

I remember years ago, maybe on one of the former versions of the forum, someone made a tremendous effort to plot all of the LFS on a map of the GVRD region... There may have even been an article that accompanied it that gave a brief outline of the stores.

It was a very cool feature. Is there something like that now?

Thanks again for the info.

·
Registered
2,318 Posts
Dropped by fish addicts the other day. Although under construction this store is really coming along.

·
Registered
534 Posts
I was really impressed by the selection of African Cichlids there. The owner seems like a really great guy, his place is well worth the trip to Langley.

·
Registered
342 Posts
I agree, most of the fish are priced reasonable, good selection and really healthy fish. I got some dwarf rasboras at price of $11 for 6

1 - 8 of 8 Posts