The glass is bent better return it lol

·
Registered
447 Posts
Nice tank April.Wish I had the space.

·
Registered
393 Posts
Pretty cool, I like the lid and filtration system. I'm not sure how much I'd like the actual tank though, might give too much distortion. And as always skeptical that tiny LED can support anything other than anubias and java fern.

·
Premium Member
1,107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
W

We have two aquascaped
So we shall see how the lights do.
It looks far brighter in my house than the shop.
I love it. So much room and the fish can be seen so well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
35 Posts
this is a great looking kit! I think I'm going to get one of the 15 gal for a dwarf puffer species tank.

are they going to go an any promo's soon, April? :D

·
Registered
1,068 Posts
These tanks are awesome! Probably the most popular new tank that's come out the past couple years. Who knew a reverse bow would be so popular? Lol.

·
Super Moderator
6,612 Posts
Have seen these in person several times and they are beautifully aquascaped. Also, leds tend to be much more efficient at powering the photosynthetic process (in corals & assuming in plants as well) even if our own eyes consider the light level to be dimmer than what we're used to with T5s & metal halides. In fact, a lot of reefers burn their corals by setting their LEDs too bright (trying to get the same visual light level as their old lighting system) when they should have the leds turned way down and slowly increase lighting. So if your leds look dim, it may not be a bad thing, as long as its at the appropriate wavelength, which at 7000k this one is.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts