British Columbia Aquariums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Super Moderator
6,764 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
got this in my email today, Thought I'd share it as I know there are a some motorcycle enthusiast here. It has a shocking ending, graphic but not gross...funny ,but not funny. As good of an idea as it is, apparently there's a few bugs to work out still. Call me old fashioned, but I will stick with riding a motorcycle they way I always have, as opposed to trusting a computer to keep me out of harms way. Anyway here it is :

New German Motorcycle Safety Invention!
Crash-proof bike safety system

The Germans are certainly well known for their cutting edge engineering.... click on the link...watch to the end

Biertijd.com // Media » Crashproof Bike Safety System

·
Registered
1,233 Posts
LOL yea funny but not ... i would trust a comp to letme know about hazzards (unless its one of those backing up beeping things that warn you if there is something there)

·
Super Moderator
6,764 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
an oxymoron ending...
definitely

LOL yea funny but not ... i would trust a comp to letme know about hazzards (unless its one of those backing up beeping things that warn you if there is something there)
agreed & had I been that guy I would have atleast first looked in the direction that I wasn't expecting a car to come from

speaking of german motorbikes
have u heard of the erockit?
YouTube - A Transport Revolution?
that is cool for sure , looks like a high tech/high performance moped lol. Don't know how safe I would feel in Vancouver traffic on it tho

·
Registered
2,925 Posts
This is awesome, but they have to take a zero off the end of the price tag for people to even consider buying one. lol
the price has come down ALOT since that, but yes it would have to be about 5-10 grand cndn for me to want one.

its a nice look to the future tho

definitely

agreed & had I been that guy I would have atleast first looked in the direction that I wasn't expecting a car to come from

that is cool for sure , looks like a high tech/high performance moped lol. Don't know how safe I would feel in Vancouver traffic on it tho
safe vancouver traffic might be another oxymoron :p

·
Registered
916 Posts
AWW I wanted to se the video of the download of what he saw...on his screen :)....was that like the german version of super Dave . I didn't see that coming :eek:

·
Super Moderator
6,764 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
AWW I wanted to se the video of the download of what he saw...on his screen :)....was that like the german version of super Dave . I didn't see that coming :eek:
HAHAHA exactly what I said ...why can't we see the that video? and too funny good ole super dave , I love that guy he was frickin' hilarious!! might have to find a couple his vid's and throw them in here lol

1 - 11 of 11 Posts