British Columbia Aquarium Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,
I found this forum googling fish clubs in BC, and it looked pretty cool. What particularly attracted me to join was access to the classifieds section :)
I currently have a 40 gallon freshwater tank, about 4 months old now which I have stocked with a couple of dwarf gourami's, neons, some danio's and platys, and I just started cycling a 10 gallon saltwater nano-reef, for which i am currently researching what to stock. I have kept fish since middle school, and just moved into a place where I will be long enought to actually maintain my aquariums (its been a crazy 2 years!).

I am a student for one more year, I love getting outside and hiking, traveling, reading books, and snowboarding in the winter.

·
Registered
4,435 Posts
Welcome to BCA :)

·
Registered
3,998 Posts
Hello there. Where are you in the west kootenays? I was born in trail. Lived in trail, rossland and a couple ears in slocan.
Welcome to bcaquaria.

·
Super Moderator
5,469 Posts
Welcome to BCA, jillyd.713 :D!

We are an amalgamation of many different hobbyists here. There are dwarf shrimp, planted tanks, cichlid, goldfish/koi, pleco, catfish, betta, oddball, community, marine (FOWLR), and reef enthusiasts to name a few.

Enjoy your time here :)!

Best Regards,

Stuart

·
Registered
827 Posts
Welcome to BCA!!
You're gonna love it here!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Hello April! I had no idea that I actually got replies on this thread, and am just reading everybody's welcome messages. I happen to be from Trail born and raised, coincidence! Its a great area, I love being home :)

·
Registered
3,998 Posts
Hi again fellow trailite!
Lol. My grandfather used to be mayor if trail. Most likely too far back for you to remember!
There was a fish store up there named B&D but they closed. Bobby. Too bad.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts