British Columbia Aquarium Forums banner

New Member from the West Kootenays

2K views 18 replies 15 participants last post by  April 
#1 ·
Hi all,
I found this forum googling fish clubs in BC, and it looked pretty cool. What particularly attracted me to join was access to the classifieds section :)
I currently have a 40 gallon freshwater tank, about 4 months old now which I have stocked with a couple of dwarf gourami's, neons, some danio's and platys, and I just started cycling a 10 gallon saltwater nano-reef, for which i am currently researching what to stock. I have kept fish since middle school, and just moved into a place where I will be long enought to actually maintain my aquariums (its been a crazy 2 years!).

I am a student for one more year, I love getting outside and hiking, traveling, reading books, and snowboarding in the winter.

#14 ·
Welcome to BCA, jillyd.713 :D!

We are an amalgamation of many different hobbyists here. There are dwarf shrimp, planted tanks, cichlid, goldfish/koi, pleco, catfish, betta, oddball, community, marine (FOWLR), and reef enthusiasts to name a few.

Enjoy your time here :)!

Best Regards,

Stuart

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.