British Columbia Aquarium Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello - I live in downtown Vancouver and bought an Albino Iridescent Shark about 1.5 - 2 years ago. I really like him but he's gotten WAY too big for my 30 gallon tank and he needs a new home. He's approx 7-8 inches long now. The local pet stores say they don’t sell these sharks any more because they get too big and won’t take him as return either. Aquariums West recommended this forum site to me. If you live in the lower mainland and want him he's yours. Please direct me where the best place on this site to find a home for him is.

Attachments

·
Registered
20 Posts
Hello - I live in downtown Vancouver and bought an Albino Iridescent Shark about 1.5 - 2 years ago. I really like him but he's gotten WAY too big for my 30 gallon tank and he needs a new home. He's approx 7-8 inches long now. The local pet stores say they don't sell these sharks any more because they get too big and won't take him as return either. Aquariums West recommended this forum site to me. If you live in the lower mainland and want him he's yours. Please direct me where the best place on this site to find a home for him is.
In some cultures the iridescent shark (related to basa)are considered to be a fine delicacy. An aquarium tank at some fine restaurant establishment may accept it for a fine price

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk

1 - 4 of 4 Posts