British Columbia Aquarium Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi one and all. Just found this site by chance. Yes I have freshwater fish.. Three tanks. :)
Currently I have a problem with my plecos..Yes plural. I started with two babies.... My original female didn't survive my move last Sept.
The problem is that my scooter(the original male) keeps finding a female in the tank. I have given away about 100 of the babies over the past couple of years. I have stopped taking the babies out of the big tank and putting them in the "baby" tank. I have taken his shell out of the tank, now he is in a shell that is much too small, but he is still fanning the eggs.
Now, that might not seem to be a big problem to most but now I have another couple of other breeders. I only have sooo big of a tank!!
Any one want some free plecos? !!

·
Registered
447 Posts
This is a good problem to have.What kind of Plecos are they?Everyone needs them.You should have no problem finding homes for them.Welcome to BC Aquaria

·
Super Moderator
4,021 Posts
Welcome

Hey welcome to a great community of people, as mentioned already pleco's are very popular and you should have no problem finding homes for them here.
What species do you have :confused:

·
Super Moderator
5,317 Posts
Welcome to BCA, ckl1960!

We are an amalgamation of many different hobbyists here. There are dwarf shrimp, planted tanks, cichlid, goldfish/koi, pleco, catfish, betta, oddball, community, marine (FOWLR), and reef enthusiasts to name a few.

Enjoy your time here :)!

Best Regards,

Stuart

Tankful in Vancouver!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts