British Columbia Aquariums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I haven't logged in here in months ( though i check it out often) because I forgot my password, every time I went through the id verification process it was rejected and therefore frustration set in.
I sent messages a couple times to admin and got no response.
So, I've re-registered.
How do I get my old pacific pirahna back?

·
Registered
2,665 Posts
Have you been on the site in the last few months? If not, you might not know that the forum crashed, and everything was lost.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That's probably what happened.
Oh, well, I guess I'll just start again, just too bad I lost some saved PMs and post count.
Thanks, PP

·
Dark Lord Owner
2,235 Posts
Well, I haven't logged in here in months ( though i check it out often) because I forgot my password, every time I went through the id verification process it was rejected and therefore frustration set in.
I sent messages a couple times to admin and got no response.
So, I've re-registered.
How do I get my old pacific pirahna back?
I never received any type of email.
Did you send it through the contact us link on the website or send it directly to me?

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Did you send it through the contact us link on the website or send it directly to me?
I don't remember, I was just getting frustrated constantly being denied by the verification (anti-spam) process.

It seemed to accept when I went through the contact admin avenue and Because you probably don't actually live here in cyberspace I figured it might take a day or two for someone to get around to it. Then I thought it might have gotten overlooked or deleted from my junk box.

I was actually going to go over to Charles's to find out how to do this but didn't.

Anyways it's all good now, no worries, thanx.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.