British Columbia Aquarium Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Saw an ad in the Courier for this. Grand opening is this weekend.
Sales listed include buy 1 get 1 free on fish.

·
Registered
807 Posts
I do all my damage in a 600 square foot apartment......can you even IMAGINE what trouble I'd get into if I had a house :eek::eek::eek:
You & Bill are my heros!!!
Do you have more water volume than square foot yet?;)
:D
I think Bill just went over with the purchase of his latest 180G.
:eek:
Instead of BCA we should call it "Fish Hoarders". :p
I know I'm guilty of this.
More than half my room is taken up by tanks.
My bedroom is my fish room, I haven't been able to take over any more "space" yet.
I want to make a show tank upstairs but so far it's a losing battle. :D

·
Registered
916 Posts
Oh that's NOT good.......Main and Marine is about 5 min. drive from home ;) On my way to find it now :)
:eek: Me too...is there a coffee shop close :confused:...we could get all buzzed out on expresso's and go fish Hoarden :rolleyes:...

Oh and btw Tony ! Shelley has more tanks than I do :p. You could fit a few more in your bedroom ...get a smaller bed! :D
bill

·
Registered
807 Posts
:eek: Me too...is there a coffee shop close :confused:...we could get all buzzed out on expresso's and go fish Hoarden :rolleyes:...

Oh and btw Tony ! Shelley has more tanks than I do :p. You could fit a few more in your bedroom ...get a smaller bed! :D
bill
I only have a queen & I want a double king, so no on the smaller bed.
I have a small TV already. :(
:D

·
Registered
1,675 Posts

bill
Wonder if Shelley has ever considered getting a custom water bed that can have discus swimming around underneath while she is sleeping :D

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I figured before everyone got too excited, that I'd try stopping by this afternoon to check it out. The store is supposedly open, but at about 4pm they had an "out for lunch" sign up.

Anyway, I peeked in the window and its pretty small. Looked like more of a general pet store. I'm guessing they have a fish room at the back of the store, but I couldn't see any fish stuff. Here's a cellphone picture of the interior:

The hours are posted outside as "Soft opening 10-8 Mon-Sat, and 11-6 Sun & Holiday".

·
Registered
1,748 Posts
Wonder if Shelley has ever considered getting a custom water bed that can have discus swimming around underneath while she is sleeping :D
Oh my gawd.... THAT WOULD BE AWESOME :p Falling asleep with my head against the 50 gallon is good enough for me ;) Can't WAIT for it to be filled with discus.

·
Registered
440 Posts
Great pic! Looks more like they cater to dogs and cats. Hopefully they have some great healthy fish back there. I live close by also. I will try to stop by and check it out tomorrow.

·
Registered
440 Posts
OK I was there this morning. It's all goldfish stuff. No tropical. The price for goldfish were around 6.99. medium sized. Fancy ones and plain comets. They have some heaters and airline tubing etc. Prices were ok but nothing to write home about. If you have goldfish and want the two for one coupon let me know I have two. Sale for fish is over May 31st. Also buy one get one free budgies. Small aquatic section maybe twelve tanks. The other non fancy goldfish are cheaper but no sure the exact price.:)

·
Registered
773 Posts
Yah she was saying that they are not going to get any tropicals in, maybe just some male bettas. I didn't think it was anything to special.

·
Registered
344 Posts
does anyone have the exact address? and is it only buy 1 get 1 if you have the coupon clipping from the courier?

1 - 20 of 21 Posts