British Columbia Aquariums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,838 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I often use the new post link to see whats happening, the downside is though, i have two children who often cause me to run from the PC, and it causes the new posts to be reset after so long, is it possible to extend the timeout for new posts? Afterall people could use the quicklink mark forums read if they are tired of seeing that many posts up

·
Registered
2,888 Posts
Same Neven, I sometimes hafta walk off! I've learnt that hitting "Quick Links" Tab and "Todays Post" will be quite the same! =) Hope that kinda helps for now!

·
Registered
2,665 Posts
+1 to eternity's suggestion. that is what I always use. It doesn't refresh until you tell it to that way.

·
Registered
2,838 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
oh god is he. If i stand up from the pc, he bolts to my chair to take over, within 30 seconds my LCD is in japanese, colour is magenta or purple or teal. i'll have around 100 firefox windows open. I had to remove both windows keys because he gets into too many settings. he reset my bios the other night, all the custom settings gone...

this time though, he missed his jump from the wifes chair to mine and bite his tongue, blood everywhere. definately my kid. I had an express pass to Burnaby General

·
Dark Lord Owner
2,235 Posts
oh god is he. If i stand up from the pc, he bolts to my chair to take over, within 30 seconds my LCD is in japanese, colour is magenta or purple or teal. i'll have around 100 firefox windows open. I had to remove both windows keys because he gets into too many settings. he reset my bios the other night, all the custom settings gone...

this time though, he missed his jump from the wifes chair to mine and bite his tongue, blood everywhere. definately my kid. I had an express pass to Burnaby General
Sounds like me when i was younger :)

Let him know Ctrl + T will open a new tab in an existing firefox window... meaning only 1 window but 100 tabs lol

I would LOVE for this to be fixed... It is very simple fix as well.

Add link "Today's posts" in quicks Links - vBulletin.org Forum

And if it does not get implemented by the admin you can do this manually. Just bookmark this link Aquarium Forum - Fish Forum - BCAQUARIA - Search Results

This will show all posts over the past 24 hours.

Enjoy!
That mod is for 4.0 version, find me the 3.8 and i will :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.