British Columbia Aquarium Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,748 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My newest additions, thanks to April's most recent arrivals from Forrest. None of these shots do them justice - they are STUNNING and VERY red.
Thanks, April, for not listening to me when I said you needed to cut me off! But seriously, NO MORE!!! By the way - the new pump is great. Very, very quiet. Will be picking up at least one more on Sunday.

·
Registered
2,504 Posts
Wow...nice. If your discus tanks get too crowded and you need to get rid of your LDA-33, L114, etc., let me know. I'm a really good foster parent. :D
Gary you are to funny......LMAO

nice discus

·
Registered
1,732 Posts
Looking great Shelly.. Those are very beautiful fish . I had to hide my wallet when i went to see them on tuesday..

·
Registered
570 Posts
Very goregous discus.... *drool*

We really need to set-up a discus tank!!!
They are beauties!

·
Registered
1,748 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Very goregous discus.... *drool*

We really need to set-up a discus tank!!!
They are beauties!
Thanks, but the truth is....these two are runners up. You should see the beauty that Joseph scored from April - perfect shape and the color is spectacular. I'm very happy with this pair, though :)

And yes - you DO need to set up a discus tank......EVERYONE needs a discus tank ;)

·
Registered
570 Posts
hehe.. well I can say that we probably will have one -- one day!
When .. is something I do not know!! lol

·
Registered
1,748 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Or as Shelley's done, a discus pleco tank. :D
Don't forget, Gary, there's also the botia/loach pleco tank, and the enchanted forest pleco tank, and the planted Osaka community pleco tank!!! The only tank that DOESN'T have a couple of plecos is the shrimp tank ;)

·
Registered
8,717 Posts
Good point Shelley. With the types of plecos out there, there's one that fits almost every tank. I have a rummy nose/cardinal tetra/pleco planted tank, a black neon/emperor tetra/pleco planted tank, and a 125 gallon pleco tank with a couple of visiting cichlids in it. :D

1 - 13 of 13 Posts