British Columbia Aquarium Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was wondering if we can possibly get a new forum area for posting classifieds in chilliwack? I have to go through an endless amount of threads to find anything (if there even is), and the search function doesn't work with locations obviously. Plus it's kinda annoying when you're selling something and have the sale go south because they don't read my location and realize I'm in chilliwack. Please do this, I beg of you. I hate trying to sell stuff through kijiji or craigslist, I'd much rather sell to someone on the forum.

·
Super Moderator
4,021 Posts
A thought from Langley

Welcome to everyone's world on BCA, it's pretty hard to control people not reading your location. You could always do your title as follows,
Example = FS in Chilliwack area : What ever your selling & price. :bigsmile:

·
Registered
749 Posts
Most people have their location in their profile and it shows up in their post, I don't think we need a sub forum. I have to admit though it seems most people west of Abbotsford think Chilliwack is at the other end of Canada :)

·
Administrator
316 Posts
Hi everyone,

I've discussed this issue with the mods and we agree that there is no need for adding regional based subforums to our classifieds area. Thank you for the suggestion though.

Yung

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.