British Columbia Aquariums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello All,

My name is Corey. I used to be an avid guppy breeder when I was younger, but after I had an epidemic of nematodes, the fish gradually died off. With all the encyclopedic publications that I had on fish, I was unable to find any cure for the threadworms.

Having said that, I have recently been able to establish myself in a new place in Langley and am able to set up my tank once more. I think this time round, I will continue to focus on breeding guppies, but hope to keep the numbers down (I had 100+ fish in a 29 Gallon Tank).

Once everything is up and running, I hope to breed some colourful combinations and share with the community.

Hope to learn as much as possible from you all.

Regards,

Kwito.

·
Registered
4,435 Posts
Welcome :)

·
Registered
99 Posts
Hi Cory and Welcome to our forum.

·
Super Moderator
5,238 Posts
Welcome to BCA, Kwito.

We are an amalgamation of many different hobbyists here. There are dwarf shrimp, planted tanks, cichlid, goldfish/koi, pleco, catfish, betta, oddball, community, marine (FOWLR), and reef enthusiasts to name a few.

Enjoy your time here :)!

Stuart

·
Registered
2,498 Posts
welcome...

·
Registered
743 Posts
Welcome to BCA, if you get parasites again likely someone here will be able to help save your guppies.
I found this site while researching a callemanus infestation in my angels a few years back (which Charles helped me out with). that was one nasty parasite infestation.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts